Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Dive Into My Mind

In my English 11 class I will be writing a short story about a futuristic general that is fascinated with the medieval times so him and his troops wear modern armor styled after medieval armor. Whose name is Carlos Montoya.

The creating of the character was the easiest part because I just let my mind run wild for a whole class period. I believe that the rest of the writing assignment will be fairly easy, because of my crazy imagination.

The most difficult part of the assignment so far would have to be writing this very blog post. I foresee lots and lots of difficulty ahead. I don't normally write fiction for the reason that it normally turns into a bunch of randomness, and pointless blabbering

Carlos Montoya faces down foes with such a ferocity that is rarely seen in men who do good in this time and day. He has been known to take on foes twice his size and outnumber him four to one and still come out of the battle no worse for wear. The one man that can match him in a duel would be the mad scientist doctor Huyntinstien.

I hope you come back and read my short story once we have finished this assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment